Training fueled by research conducted by 140 cybersecurity experts
All stakeholders in research and training are united to offer the most comprehensive training in Europe.
World-class research teams make their knowledge available: 140 teachers and researchers in cybersecurity, including 6 with a European Research Council (ERC) grant and 3 members of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF).
These scientists are part of several joint research units:
• IRISA (Institut de recherche en informatique et systèmes aléatoires),
• IRMAR (Institut de recherche mathématique de Rennes),
• IETR (Institut d'électronique et de télécommunications de Rennes),
• IODE (Institut de l'Ouest : Droit et Europe),
• Crest (Centre de recherche en économie et statistique)
Cooperation opportunities to boost your innovation
The close integration of students into the research community positions them as key players in cybersecurity innovation. It offers multiple opportunities for rich exchanges with teachers-researchers at the forefront of the field.
Doctoral students offer companies innovative solutions to protect themselves by relying on their deep mastery of the state of the art.