Graduates are employed by various organisations as information system infrastructure security specialists.
They are recruited in positions where they design, create and ensure the robustness and security of complex IT architectures.
Students will be able to apply to the following main employment areas:
- Security management and security project management
- Security IS design and maintenance
- Security incident and crisis management
- Consulting, services and research
The cryptography Master’s programme delivers dual proficiency in mathematics and IT, which is rare in the current job market.
Graduates are able to apply for the following positions:
- IT security positions in a company’s R&D department (telecommunications, smart cards, defence, secure payments, multimedia, etc.)
- Research Engineers specialised in IT security, certification and authentication issues
- Security Software Developers
Find out more about your career options:
- Read what our former graduates have to say
- For more information about employment opportunities in Rennes, read the Civilian and Military Cybersecurity Excellence in Rennes Métropole (Greater Rennes) report
- Go to the Destination Rennes Cybersécurité portal for feedback from industry professionals.